Israel and the scarcity of ordinary decency
The United States and Israel routinely protect basic human rights. The noisiest United Nations members do not.
That basic fact never seems to get through the thick skulls of Democrats and left radicals.
The left keeps wondering why most Americans support Israel.
Basic human decency is one reason.
Consider these facts:
1. The following U.N. members support "honor killing" of teen girls who go out with "unapproved" boys.
Other Arab Gulf States
2. These U.N. members use executed criminals for their body parts.
3. These U.N. members fail to prosecute crimes against women and children by Muslim men, including rape and disfigurement:
4. These U.N. members maintain death camps with hundreds of thousands of innocent victims:
5. These U.N. members collude in widespread kidnapping, slavery, sexual victim traffic, and slave markets:
6. These U.N. members want to destroy the USA with nuclear weapons:
7. These U.N. members fail to protect Christians, Yazidis, Jews, Hindus, and others for purely religious reasons:
8. These U.N. members fail to protect young boys from homosexual kidnapping and violent rape:
9. These U.N. members quietly allow genocide-preaching through the mass media and imams.
10. These U.N. members support ideological world conquest "by peaceful means."
The European Union.
11. These U.N. members openly practice racism against whites:
12. These U.N. members keep their people in poverty, tyranny, corruption, and ill health.
Most African states
13. These mass media cover up the facts listed above:
The U.S. mass media
The European mass media
14. And finally, these U.N. members are the most decent and humane in history:
The United States of America
Simple decency is still rare in the world. Most Americans know that.
No wonder we get along with Israel.