The ongoing shakeup in the right-of-center mediascape
The continuing lead of non-establishment candidates in the GOP primary race is causing an ever-increasing shakeup among the popularity of right-of-center media websites.
Based on website ranking tools, conservative and libertarian sites have greatly increased in U.S. popularity over the past few months.
WorldNetDaily has established itself in the top 10.
The Washington Examiner has entered the top 20 and the Weekly Standard and Redstate have both re-entered the top 30 after major drops in popularity during late 2015.
American Thinker is in a tie for 27th with Reason and Redstate.
The current rankings:
1. Fox News
3. Conservative Tribune
4. (tie) Drudge Report / Wall Street Journal
6. Western Journalism
8. (tie) WorldNetDaily / The Blaze
10. (tie) The Daily Caller / Newsmax
12. Independent Journal Review
13. National Review
14. Washington Times
15. Young Conservatives
16. (tie) Bizpac Review / Allen West
18. (tie) Townhall / Washington Examiner / PJ Media
22. Hot Air
23. The Federalist Papers Project
24. Investor’s Business Daily
25. (tie) Gateway Pundit / The Weekly Standard
27. (tie) Reason / American Thinker / Redstate
30. (tie) Free Republic / The Federalist
32. (tie) CNS News / Top Right News / Rush Limbaugh Show
35. (tie) Twitchy / Right Wing News
37. (tie) Newsbusters / The Daily Signal / Heritage Foundation
40. Washington Free Beacon / Power Line