LGBT community angry about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume
For just a moment, look at what the LGBT reaction shows about the radical left. After educating us that men can "feel" like a woman at any time in their lives, you would think they would support such an effort on Halloween. Think of it as a one-night trial run!
But liberals are incensed even by the very description of the product:
The Jenner costume comes with a white padded top, matching shorts, a brunette wig, and a sash that says "Call Me Caitlyn," "so that there will be no mistaking who you are dressed as this Halloween,
You probably won't break any Twitter records when you wear this outfit like Caitlyn did when she first made her account, but you'll be sure to get a few laughs out of your friends and the other guests at the get together.
When Vanity Fair used its reputation to produce airbrushed and PhotoShopped propaganda showing an elderly man dressed as a Playboy bunny, we were supposed to take that seriously. But the utter ridiculousness of it is exposed when regular men, who haven't been airbrushed or PhotoShopped, dress the same way.
I think ridicule is a great tool to be used against liberals. I will be on the lookout for even more costumes this holiday season:
1) An anchor baby costume (complete with anchor)
2) Jeb Bush dressed as a Peruvian street musician
3) A "Planned Barrenhood" fetus with an open cross section with dollar signs written on different body parts
4) An Elizabeth Warren Native American costume
5) A Harry Reid dark glasses/black eye kit and a tie that reads "Courtesy of the mob!"
6) An orange Hillary Clinton jumpsuit with the words "Orange is the new Black" written on it
Can you think of any others?
This article was produced by NewsMachete.com, the conservative news site.