- Great Idea AT !!!!!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you! Graphs are a wonderful way to get a handle on economics which all of us must do! I love this idea!
- Keep the graphs and charts and data coming.
- Love this feature.
- I really enjoy this daily feature.
- Your new feature gets better every day.
- I am loving the hell out of your graphs.
- This graph of the day is the best feature on American Thinker.
- This is an awesome daily feature keep it up.
- Keep 'em coming buddy. A picture is truly worth a thousand words.
- It's becoming my favorite read of the day. Don't stop.
- Your Graph of the Day is my first stop on AT every morning. Just great to get key information at a glance via graph.
- Thank you for this feature at AT. I can't believe you pull it off every single day - gathering statistics, quotes, extracting pieces of information and pulling it all together for us. Thank you.
Selected Graph-of-the-Day readers' comments.
Source: Randall Hoven. (Add one more to "Silly," to include this one.)
Hoven's Index for September 16, 2010
Graphs of the Day published in the American Thinker (including this one): 365
Number of words in President Obama's most recent speech (at time of writing, his "back to school" speech): 1,915
Number of paragraphs in that speech: 26
Number of times "I" or "me" was used referring to himself: 48
Flesch-Kincaid grade level of that speech: 5.8
Graph of the Day Archive. (Note: Today's Graph of the Day is the last Graph of the Day,
in the sense of daily graph. There might be graphs in the future, but not daily. Then they
will be called Graphs for the Day.)