Let's see now, methinks there are a few dots out there just begging for someone to connect them:
- George Soros and his various money-distribution organizations such as MoveOn.org spend heavily on behalf of Obama's run for the presidency.
- Soros invests over $800 million for a large stake in Petrobras, the Brazilian oil company.
- The U.S. arranges for the Ex-Im Bank to guarantee loans of $2 billion to Brazil for exploration of offshore oil finds.
- Brazil makes a huge find right at its front door.
- The U.S. shuts down virtually all drilling and exploration in the Gulf of Mexico, continues offshore bans along the East and West coasts and off the coast of Alaska.
- Libya, Africa's largest oil producer, erupts into a bloody revolution against the régime of the psychotic tyrant Ghaddafi.
- Obama materializes in Brazil and explains to oil executives that, "We want to help with technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely, and when you're ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers."
- Hundreds of thousands of American workers in energy, energy-dependent, and related industries see their hopes for re-employment dashed.
Now, is it just me, or does anyone see any connections?