Democrats to Americans: Screw you
A serious question: How is it that any Democrats ever get elected to national office? Cheating now leaps to mind, but other than that? Their policies fly in the face of the beliefs and values of a distinct and measurable majority of Americans. But they don't even care about the poll numbers.
- Most Americans are adamantly against defunding the police, African-Americans included.
- Most Americans are against Democrat plans to pack the Supreme Court.
- Most Americans are against leaving their border(s) open and rewarding those who choose to come here illegally by giving them free goods and services.
- Most Americans are against the concept and practice of unlimited immigration.
- At least a slight majority of Americans realize that abolishing the oil, gas, and coal industries and enacting the Green New Deal will destroy their nation's economy and dramatically worsen their lives — and those of their descendants.
- Most Americans do not believe that man-caused global warming/climate change is an existential threat to their country or the planet as a whole.
- The large majority of Americans are against late-term and "after-birth" abortions.
Etc., etc., etc.
And Democrats seemingly reply, "Frankly, Americans, we don't give a damn!"
And they somehow end up in office anyway.
To comment, you can find the MeWe post for this article here.