Did Biden, Holder, and Clinton discuss invoking the 25th Amendment against Obama?
In Obama's first term, Joe Biden was vice president, Eric Holder was attorney general, and Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Did the three of them have discussions about removing President Obama from office because of mental unfitness?
Like author Michael Wolff, who claims that White House aides contemplate removing President Trump from office, I have no proof that these discussions took place. But given Obama's obvious mental incapacity, don't you think it's possible such discussions occurred?
The 25th Amendment to the Constitution seems as though it was written with Barack Obama in mind. It states, in part:
Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
The phrase "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office" can refer to a physical or a mental incapacity. There is a lot of evidence that Obama had mental incapacities.
1) Obama fervently believed that there is a global doomsday scenario that is going to destroy the world. He believed that the Earth is getting hotter and hotter, despite clear scientific evidence that it is not, and feared the destruction of the planet. That's delusional.
2) Obama was against redefining marriage when he began his presidency. Then he suddenly became for it. That's evidence of a split personality.
3) Obama actually believed that boys can become girls simply by saying so and ordered schools to let these confused boys into girls' bathrooms. That's also delusional.
4) Obama was vaguely aware that we have been fighting some groups in the Middle East, one of them with the word "Islamic" in the name, but Obama was unaware that this group is Muslim and has Muslims in it.
5) Obama had delusions that he was a king rather than a mere president. He thought he could promulgate laws on immigration, health care, and welfare all on his own and did so. That was also clearly delusional.
In light of Obama's delusional behavior, is it out of the realm of possibility to imagine that Secretary Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, and Vice President Joe Biden met regularly to consider whether the president was incapacitated and needed to be replaced? I can't prove that it happened – but can anyone prove that it didn't happen?
Michael Wolff speculated that this is what is going on at the White House today. I speculate that this is what was happening all during Obama's term of office. The difference is that President Trump's actions have not been delusional, while many of Obama's clearly were.
What do you think? Who is more likely to be mentally ill: President Trump or former president Obama?
Ed Straker is the senior writer at Newsmachete.com.