Hillary Clinton’s chain of command for dirty tricks
If you put together data from James O’Keefe’s two videos for Project Veritas Action (transcripts here and here), you can see the actual organizational structure used by the Democratic Party for vote-stealing dirty tricks. This piece pulls out the early story from the first video. There are two players:
- Scott Foval, National Field Director for Americans United for Change
- Bob Creamer, Founder and Partner of Democracy Partners
Both Foval and Creamer have been “fired” since the O’Keefe videos came out. (We shall see what “fired” means over time.)
Foval appears to have overseen vote-stealing dirty tricks in the Upper Midwest. Creamer appears to have overseen vote-stealing dirty tricks nationally. Creamer is the senior figure. He is 69.
Creamer has made a startling number of visits to the White House during Obama’s administration:
- Creamer visited the White House 342 times from September 2009 through June 2016. There are 355 weeks in this period. For simplicity, let’s make that one visit a week by Creamer to the White House from September 2009 through June 2016.
- Creamer met with Obama 47 times from September 2009 through June 2016. There are 82 months in this period. For simplicity, let’s make that one visit every two months by Creamer to Obama from September 2009 through June 2016.
- To summarize:
- Creamer visited the White House once a week from September 2009 through June 2016.
- Creamer visited Obama once every two months from September 2009 through June 2016.
With that under our belts, let’s see what we can glean from the Project Veritas Action (PVA) first video.
(The following quotes are from the transcript of the first video. They are in the sequence they are in in the video. In essentially all cases, they are discussions by the principal with a PVA journalist, not between the principals. I.e., the principals are not sitting around with each other, but rather talking to a PVA journalist at different times and places, with the same subjects being discussed. There are minor edits to smooth out the text, but they do not change its meaning. Quotation marks in each section are not repeated even though the statements may have been made at different times and in different locations. Their meaning is not changed.)
“It doesn’t matter what the legal and ethics people say, we need to win this thing.
What I call it is conflict engagement. Conflict engagement in the lines at Trump rallies. We’re starting anarchy here.”
I’m not suggesting we wait around. We need to start this stuff right away. On every one of these fronts.”
“Bob (Creamer) is really the president.
If you’re there and you’re protesting and you do these actions, you will be attacked at Trump rallies. That’s what we want.
The whole point of it is that we know Trump’s people will freak out and his supporters will lose their heads.”
Scott Foval – chain of command for vote stealing dirty tricks for Hillary.
- We are contracted directly with the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the campaign.
- I am contracted to Bob Creamer.
- But I answer to the head of special events of the DNC and to the head of special events and political for the campaign.
- The campaign pays the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
- The DNC pays Democracy Partners (Bob Creamer).
- Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group (i.e., Scott, who is speaking).
- The Foval Group goes and executes the stuff on the ground (i.e., Scott is in charge of
‘stuff on the ground’ as a contractor to Bob Creamer).
- We are the primary mechanism as a team. Democracy Partners (Bob Creamer) is the tip of the spear on that stuff.
Bob Creamer – national presence
- Wherever Trump and Pence are going to be, we have events.
- We have a whole team across the country that does that.
- Both consultants and people from the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party apparatus; and people from the campaign, the Clinton campaign.
- Any my role is to manage all that.