4 illegal aliens charged with rape of woman and beating of boyfriend

No doubt the open borders crowd will assure us that this brutal attack by illegal aliens that occured in Framingham, MA is an isolated incident and that we shouldn't judge all illegals based on what these animals did.

OK, fine. So let's take the position that the rape and beating of the young couple could have easily been prevented if the two illegals who had been deported previously had been kept out of the country.

The facts in the case are pretty scary. Four illegal aliens from Guatamala attacked a young couple, raping the woman and beating her boyfriend until he feared death. The reaction of authorities is inadequate, but just about what we've come to expect from the government.

Boston Herald:

Federal immigration officials are requesting detainers on four illegal aliens accused of a heinous attack on a Framingham couple in which the woman was raped and her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death, the Herald has learned.

Two of the illegals had previously been deported to Guatemala, said Immigration and 
Customs Enforcement spokesman Shawn Neudauer.

Elmer Diaz, 19, is charged with rape, assault with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping and threatening to commit a crime. His brother, Ariel Diaz, 24, was charged with unarmed robbery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, indecent assault and battery, kidnapping and witness intimidation.

He was deported to Guatemala in May 2014 after convictions for drunken driving and disorderly conduct, said Neudauer.

Another brother, Adan Diaz, 32, and Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe, 27, are both charged with indecent assault and battery and kidnapping. All four suspects are from Guatemala. Jarquin-Felipe was deported back to his homeland in April 2014, according to Neudauer.

Neudauer told the Herald yesterday the agency is “closely monitoring the cases and has placed detainers on all four” illegal immigrants. He added that Ariel Diaz was also arrested this winter on a drunken driving charge. ICE was not notified of that case, he added.

The horrific account of what happened by the boyfriend is chilling:

“I thought we were going to die. I really did. And I didn’t care if I died as long as I could save her and get her out of there, that’s all I cared about,” said the 
boyfriend, whose name the Herald is withholding.

“I’ve lived (in Framingham) my whole life and I never imagined anything like this could happen just walking down the street,” he said. “The worst part was I felt like I couldn’t do anything.”

According to authorities, he and his girlfriend were out walking and enjoying an unseasonably warm evening when they were approached by a man carrying beer, police said. The man appeared friendly and offered them a drink, then three more men emerged, police said.

One produced a condom and indicated he wanted the man’s girlfriend. One grabbed his girlfriend by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her away, while the biggest of the group kept her boyfriend back, police said.

“They brought her into the building on the corner into the apartment,” police said. “They pulled a dresser or table across the door of the room so she could not leave … (They) were trying to climb on her while the others were groping her.”

Her boyfriend managed to force his way into the apartment and was calling 911 when two of the men broke away to handle him, 
police said.

All four suspects have pleaded not guilty and were held pending "dangerousness" hearings.


If you experience technical problems, please write to helpdesk@americanthinker.com