Hilarious: Hillary dodges every question in 14-minute CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer
Among the first to take advantage of the well-crafted plan for Hillary Clinton to be spontaneous was CNN, fresh off its staging of a GOP food fight designed to set Republican rivals at each others’ throats. Perhaps in gratitude, the Hillary campaign granted an audience with Herself to Wolf Blitzer.
Unfortunately for Hillary, Wolf asked some pretty decent questions. NRO lists them:
- Carly Fiorina said you lack accomplishments. What’s your biggest accomplishment as secretary of State?
- Carly Fiorina dared you to watch the Planned Parenthood videos; have you seen them?
- Might Planned Parenthood have broken any federal laws?
- Regarding your server, why did it take you so long to apologize?
- Why is Bernie Sanders beating you in Iowa and New Hampshire?
- Are you more qualified than Vice President Biden?
- Are you ready to accept more DNC debates?
- Will you call on the DNC to authorize more debates?
- Would you be a better president than your husband?
But Hillary gave not one direct answer to any of these. And of course, Wolf asked no follow-up questions to pin her down.
Watch for yourself: