The immigrant invasion no candidate is talking about
With immigration front and center in the political debate, I’ve yet to hear any candidate address the significant threat to our national security otherwise known as importing hordes of Muslims. Nor is anyone talking about the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into every arm of our government.
Why the silence on these matters of utmost importance? Surely with a small group of candidates fearlessly bucking political correctness and the establishment, we should have at least a couple of them putting these issues front and center.
But no one is.
To the first point: Muslim immigration.
Muslim immigrants pose a unique risk because we cannot know who among this demographic group is a present or future jihadist, who may want to impose sharia law (stats show most support it), and/or the role taqiyya (sanctioned deception) may play in the vetting process. When in doubt, we must be ever aware that Islam is not compatible with Western values.
One should also be cognizant of the powerful role Hijra plays when it comes to Muslim immigration. Hijra is the Islamic doctrine of immigration. It is the counterpart of violent jihad, whereby a society is overwhelmed with Muslims such that they become the dominant force.
Despite all of this, the United States is importing large numbers of Muslims, primarily from Islamic countries. Here are some stats:
- The estimated number of Muslims currently living in the United States ranges from 3 million to 7 million.
- In general, Muslim families have high birthrates. As a result, the population increases rapidly.
- Since 9/11 there has been a dramatic increase in immigrants from Islamic countries, with a 66% increase in the past decade.
- In the last three years, 300,000 Muslims have immigrated to the United States.
- The State Department projects a surge in admissions from Syria, beginning this year, to the tune of at least 75,000 over the next five years.
- The Refugee Resettlement Program is paving the way for a flood of Muslim immigrants to come to America.
- Factoring high immigration levels with high birthrates, Pew Research projects that by 2030, the Muslim population the United States will more than double.
As Peter Hammond wrote in his book, Slavery, Terrorism, and Islam, there is a predictable relationship between the percentage of Muslims in a population and levels of violence directly related to the imposition of sharia law. All one need do is look at Europe or Muslim-majority countries to see Hammond’s predictions play out in real life.
We cannot cross the threshold with respect to Muslim immigration that will push us into a realm that looks like Europe.
To be blunt: Muslim immigration to the United States must end.
If that sounds harsh, too bad. If Muslims who have no intention of doing us harm (whether through violent jihad or creeping sharia) feel singled out, those are the breaks. Our obligation, first, foremost, and forever, is to protect ourselves. If some people’s feelings are hurt along the way, so be it. When weighing our national security against some folks feeling offended, it’s a no-brainer that our safety and security come first. Without those, nothing else matters.
In addition to Muslim immigration, we have the enormous threat of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration into our government.
Again, no presidential candidate is talking about this.
I hear a lot of talk about our government being too big.
Yes, it is too big. But a smaller government will still be dangerous if it continues to harbor the enemy – in this case, members of the Muslim Brotherhood.
We need to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization. And that includes all of its front groups operating here in the United States. (Operating in plain sight, I might add.)
At the very least, these groups must be shut down, and members of the Muslim Brotherhood must be removed from government positions.
Why are no candidates talking about any of this?