Marco Rubio is still drinking water
Liberals will curse the day they decided to mock Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) for his now (in)famous drink of water during the Republican response to President Barack Hussein Obama's (D) State of the Union address. Apparently Rubio has cleverly decided to exploit that public water gulp to his advantage by following a few of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
· RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
· RULE 6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
· RULE 11: "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
· RULE 12: "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem.
· RULE 13: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurtfaster than institutions.
"Donate a minimum of $25 to the conservative Reclaim America PAC and you get a Marco Rubio water bottle proving "that not only does Marco Rubio inspire you...he hydrates you too."
Inspiration and hydration all in a water bottle! Conservative donors are drinking to that.
Rubio's water prowess has gone international. At a lighthearted moment during Rubio's current fact finding trip to the Mideast, Rubio and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu bumped their respective water bottles together, perhaps in the classic Jewish toast of l'chaim, to life. Invigorated by the drink Rubio went on to enjoy and learn more about the situation in Israel as the other tweets on Twitchy demonstrate.
Certainly Rubio will continue his H2O drinking skills in neighboring parched Jordan, the next stop on his trip.
Water will indeed prove to be a potent life source for Senator Marco Rubio.