Things Christine O'Donnell didn't do
The press is obsessed that Delaware Republican Senate nominee, Christine O'Donnell said that as a high-school student she hung out with kids who styled themselves witches.
- drove drunk off a bridge.
- left a woman to drown to death because she was unsure of how it would affect her career.
- took a bribe.
- used her office to protect a bank her husband owned shares in.
- had sex with an intern
- cheated on her taxes
- did cocaine and then wrote about how hilarious that was.
- pardoned felons in exchange for campaign contributions
- destroyed evidence of a crime
- perjured herself before a grand jury
- belonged to the Ku Klux Klan
It's as clear as can be that his woman just doesn't belong in Washington