The Potty Parity Act
Question: What is the House of Representatives doing as unemployment approaches 10%, the deficit exceeds 10% of GDP, the public debt grows to unprecedented size for peacetime and Iran is about to get The Bomb?
- 258. Supporting the goals and ideals of Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- 257. Honoring the life and legacy of William Earnest Ernie Harwell.
- 256. Expressing support for designation of the first Saturday in May as National Explosive Ordnance Disposal Day to honor those who are serving and have served in the noble and self-sacrificing profession of Explosive Ordnance Disposal in the United States Armed Forces.
- 255. Home Star Energy Retrofit Act.
- 254. Home Star Energy Retrofit Act.
- 253. Burgess of Texas Amendment No. 4.
- 252. Barton of Texas Amendment No. 2.
- 251. Telework Improvements Act.
- 250. Celebrating the role of mothers in the United States and supporting the goals and ideals of Mothers Day.
- 249. Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5019) to provide for the establishment of the Home Star Retrofit Rebate Program, and for other purposes