Hillary Gives the Palestinians a Free Pass
serious questions that demand answers from the Secretary of State.
- Why did Secretary Clinton lambaste Israel for announcing it will add 1600 housing units in the Jewish neighborhood of Ramat Shlomo in northeast Jerusalem, but have nothing to say about Palestinian plans to dedicate a town square in El-Bireh, (twin city to Ramallah) in the West Bank for a murderess named Dalal Mughrabi who led the infamous Coastal Attack Massacre 32 years ago, when Mugrhabi and her cohorts commandeered a civilian
- Why did Secretary Clinton lecture PM Netanyahu for 43 minutes over Israel's
announcement about the new housing, a call figuratively heard around the world, but never utter one word publicly to Palestinian President Abbas about the "honor" being bestowed on a woman who was a part of a group that slaughtered 37 unarmed Israelis, men, women, and children, including Liat Gal-On, age 6, and Illan Hohman, age 3, Galit Ankwa, age 2, Moti Zit, age 9, and six other children, while wounding 73 other civilians.** An attack incidentally that remains the deadliest of all the terror attacks in Israel's history.
- Why was there a decision to delay the ceremony for the dedication of the town square in Dalal Mughrabi honor made? Was Adman Dumairi, a senior Palestinian security official who announced the ceremony was "only" delayed "for technical reasons" telling the truth, or was he just covering up what would be a sticky situation for not only the Palestinians, but for Secretary Clinton, and Vice President Biden as well?
- Was the delay a decision that came from President Abbas so that Ms. Clinton and Vice President Biden wouldn't be put in the embarrassing position of being forced to comment on a serious and ongoing breach of Palestinian pledges not to "honor [...] individuals who commit or have committed acts of terrorism."***
- Does Secretary Clinton believe that the 2008 Foreign Operations Bill, Section 6578 B - C1, which states "None of the United States assistance under the West Bank and its aid program may be made available for the purpose of recognizing or honoring individuals who commit or have committed acts of terrorism," should be honored? If she doesn't believe this law should be honored, why not? Or does she think this law can and should be gotten around with a wink and a nod?
- Does Secretary Clinton believe President Abbas that the Palestinian Authority has nothing to do with naming the town square in El-Bireh, since that was a separate Fatah decision?
- Will Mrs. Clinton vigorously and publicly condemn the ceremony "when the technical reasons" are cleared up, and withhold any appropriate funding for this and other breaches of the 2008 Foreign Operations Bill, Section 6578 B - C1 if (or more likely when) the ceremony takes place?****
- And finally, does Secretary Clinton think that it is as important for the Palestinians to build the confidence of the Israelis in the search for peace, as it is for the Israelis to build the confidence of the Palestinians? If so, what does she think the Palestinians can do to build that confidence and trust? And if there is anything she can think of how would she propose monitoring those things?
Post, and should have been known to Mrs. Clinton and her aides whether the story ran or not.
photographer Gail Rubin, age 40, who was taking pictures near the highway when
approached by members of Ms. Mughrabi group, and shot to death.