- Archives Home →
- Author Archives
Articles & Blog Posts by Bruce Deitrick Price
- How Liars Wreck a Country
- Are You Guilty of Child Abuse?
- Why Are Communists Determined to Destroy the US?
- Americans Living under Communism
- Constructivism is Dead. Good Riddance to K–12 Rubbish
- K–12: The Science of Illiteracy
- Karl Marx, Liar and Corruptor
- How Artificial Intelligence Brings the End of the World
- K–12: The Knowledge Killers
- This woman has done the research and knows exactly what's bedeviling America
- Who Are the Real Haters?
- Letter from the trenches: Parent describes K–12 dystopia
- K–12: the Clutter is the Message
- How Evil Nurse Ratched Became Little Miss Perfect
- Normal, Healthy People Don't Want To Be Dictators
- How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?
- K-12: The Comintern Gave Us a Century of Ruthless Meddling
- Rapper Tom MacDonald Lays Down Common Sense for Blacks and Whites
- As Socialism Becomes More Popular, Its Problems Become More Obvious
- The Sabotage of Public Education
- K–12: Why John Saxon Is the Brightest Star in Math Education
- K–12: The Life and Death of the Mind
- K–12: Sight-Words Are a Sick Joke
- The Ghost Media
- K–12: The Problem with Private Schools
- K–12: Elon Musk Says Take the Red Pill
- K–12: Ten Lies Teachers Tell You
- Lenin's Train Goes Chugging through American Education
- K–12: Media Should Help for A Change
- K–12: The World According to Orwell's 1984
- K–12: Warren Buffett Missed a Big Opportunity
- K-12: The War against Children
- K–12: Are Low Test Scores a Problem?
- K–12: Reality Fades to Zero
- K–12: Phonics Is Winning
- K–12: Fake News, Fake Education
- K–12: The Real Threat is Red Supremacists
- K–12: Where is the technological revolution in education?
- K–12: Red Ed
- K–12: Educrats Are Parasites
- K-12: Internet vs. Ignorance. Who wins?
- K-12: What Happened to Bill Gates and Common Core?
- K–12: Fake, like Adulterated Milk
- K-12: Comedy Core
- K-12: Reformers Needed
- K-12: Faking It
- What a Socialist Really Wants
- K-12: Meet Sue Dickson, a Hero of American Literacy
- K-12: Six Steps to Reform Education Right Now
- K-12: Walk Away
- K-12: Why So Little for the Mind?
- K-12: Horrifying yet Fascinating
- K-12: The War on STEM
- K-12: Beware the talking dead
- K-12: Creating the 'Ideal' School
- K-12: Parallels with Venezuela
- K-12: An Insidious Inside Job
- K-12: In Praise of Wow!
- K-12: History of the Conspiracy against Reading
- K-12: Let the Peasants Eat Popcorn
- K-12: How Our Schools Make Monsters
- K-12: Illiterate New World
- K-12: The War on Boys and Men
- 'Customized Learning' Means Every Student Learns Something Different
- K-12: Patterns of Deception
- K-12: Killing Democracy
- K-12: Does Anyone Care That Kids Cry?
- K-12: The Math You Need Is Not the Math You Get
- K-12: Character Assassins
- K-12: Central Planning and Participation Trophies
- K-16: Land of Lies
- K-12: Your – or Is It You're? – Tax Dollars at Work
- K-12: Why Millennials Are Going Bald
- K-12: Knowledge Containment Protocols
- K-12: 'Alien Covenant'
- K-12: Quacks Rule
- K-12: Fog and Fuzziness
- K-12: No Joy In Reading. That's the Plan.
- K-12: Constructivism Is a Big Fat Con
- K-12 Quagmire: Problems with Sight-Words
- K-12: Unequal resources? No, unequal reading.
- K-12: Drain This Swamp
- K-12: Defining Education Down
- Why the Education Establishment Hates Cursive
- K-12: Occupied Territory
- K-12: The Land of Bad Science
- K-12: Like Taking Candy from Babies
- K-12: Sauve Qui Peut
- K-12: Teaching Knowledge vs. Teaching Ideology
- K-12: Parent X Takes On Principal Zero
- K-12 and the Other RINO
- K-12 and the New York Times: Forget the Rules
- K-12: Criminal Minds at Work
- Massive K-12 Reading Failure Explained
- How to Create Functional Illiteracy in 7 Easy Lessons
- Now They're Dumbing Down the Colleges
- A Liberal Magazine Just Spilled the Beans about K-12 Education
- Killing Knowledge in K-12
- Is Reading about 'Getting Meaning from Print'?
- Dyslexia Is a Myth
- Education Reform: Italian Group Shows Americans How It's Done
- Only You Can Prevent Bad Public Schools
- Why Kids Can't Read
- 'Department of Education! You raise 'em! We raze 'em!'
- What the Heck Are 'Word Attack Skills'?
- Why We Have More Than 40 Million Functional Illiterates
- 'NYC is lost. Totally.'
- The War against Black Children
- In Praise of the Lecture
- How to Bring Back Traditional Education
- Education: Hacks Praise Anything and Always with Enthusiasm
- Is Georgia the dumbest state?
- Education: Playing Games with Recess
- Whatever Happened to Phonics?
- K-12 Education settles for Empty Curriculum
- Education as a Cause of Mental Health Issues
- Descriptive versus Prescriptive: Another Left-Wing Scam
- American Public Schools Chew Up Teachers and Spit Them Out
- Math is on life support. Can we save it?
- Education and the Cannon Fodder 2014
- Princeton's President Praises Genuine Teaching
- Where Are the Newspapers on Education?
- The Education Establishment vs. Maslow's Self-Actualization
- Princeton Professor Makes Dubious Declaration
- Education: Schools for Sabotage
- The K-12 Conspiracy
- Reading: The Con Continues
- Reform Math Must Be Destroyed Root and Branch
- Education That You Know Is Sick
- ObamaCare and Common Core: Two Fronts of the Same Coup
- ObamaCare and Common Core - both are bad to the bone
- Common Core's Dirtiest Trick: Dividing Parents and Children
- Common Core: Anatomy of a Failure
- The Most Obvious Conspiracy in the History of the World
- 9 Reasons Why Public Schools Wallow In Mediocrity
- A Cruel Obama Hoax: "Improve Education at All Levels"
- Public Schools vs. Christianity
- Education Establishment: Giving Their All for Gold, Glory, and Gospel of Progressivism
- Common Core Standards: Throwing Gasoline on a Fire
- The Progressive Myth of Creativity
- Education's Intellectual Machinery Is Broken
- Sages on Stages Desperately Needed
- Is your child suffering from schoolitis?
- Close Reading Is Close to a Con
- Educational Collapse Metastasizes
- What is Literacy in the 21st Century?
- You Don't Know Shakespeare: Seven Sexy Scenes
- How to Read (and How to Fail at Reading)
- What really happened to boys?
- Bill Gates Is Too Trusting
- Let Us Now Praise Knowing Stuff
- Education Enters the Twilight Zone
- Extra! Extra! American Newspapers Don't Care about Reading
- Education Has Been Battered by Bad Faith
- How Ideology Is Killing Education (and So Much Else)
- John Dewey Is a Fraud
- Women Beat Men on IQ Tests for First Time. Why?
- Progressive Education's War On Knowledge
- Reading the Contempt of Socialists
- Education: Speaking in Forked Tongues