Report: Obama said 'I Am a Muslim'
"The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."
That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today. According to journalist Avi Lipkin, Gheit appeared on Nile TV's "Round Table Show" in January, on which he said that "he had had a one-on-one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda."
He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare) [sic], that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel.
That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term "Islamic extremism" no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of harming American interests in the Middle East. General David Petraeus, the head of US Central Command, said Israel's intransigence on resolving the conflict with the Palestinians is endangering US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Even the US Congress considers Obama's behavior toward Netanyahu humiliating. Three-quarters of the House of Representatives, 337 of 435 members, signed a bipartisan letter to Clinton expressing "deep concern over recent tension" between the two countries, and demanding that it be smoothed over quickly and in private."Obama is a real problem for Israel," a senior official told told Yediot. "He is Israel's biggest strategic catastrophe." The newspaper also quoted another official who believes that for the first time Washington has switched sides. "The Obama White House is putting pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the Palestinians," he said. "These American demands are unacceptable."
- March 2009: Obama declares the "war on terror" is over, despite a dramatic increase in jihad war ops.
- March 2009: he floats the idea that he will talk to violent, genocidal Hamas.
- March 2009: he demands that more Muslim Americans work in the Obama administration and insists that they be recruited.
- April 2009: Obama tells Europe to admit Islamic Turkey into the EU, much to the consternation of the Europeans.
- April 2009: Obama demands that non-Muslims respect Islam (despite our differences) in a speech in Turkey.
- April 2009: Obama says in a speech from Turkey, "We are not a Christian nation."
- April 2009: Dalia Mogahed, the first hijab-clad senior adviser to Obama on Muslim affairs, says in an interview with terrorist- and jihad-supporting Sheik Yusuf Qaradawi's website, "Many have claimed that terrorists have 'hijacked Islam.' I disagree. I think Islam is safe and thriving in the lives of Muslims around the world. What the terrorists have been allowed to take over are Muslim grievances."
- April 2009: Obama lays groundwork for a partnership with Hamas.
- May 2009: Obama promises to offer his "personal commitment" to Muslims.
- May 2009: Obama calls America "one of the largest Muslim countries on the planet."
- June 2009: Obama invites the Muslim Brotherhood, a violent global jihadist group whose sole objective is a universal caliphate, to his speech to the ummah (Muslim community) in Cairo.
- June 2009: Obama makes a stunning speech to the Muslim world from Al Azhar University in Cairo. It defies explanation.
- July 2009: Obama reaches out to the violent jihadists of Hezb'allah.
- July 2009: Obama creates a new office at the State Department, Outreach to the Worldwide Muslim community, reporting directly to Hillary Clinton.
- July 2009: The State Department Welcomes Hamas mouthpiece Al-Quds TV to D.C. to filmpPropaganda.
- Obama promises to close GITMO.
- Obama is rebuked when plans are revealed for CIA prosecutions for 911 interrogations: Seven Ex-chiefs of CIA Oppose Case Review: ALL Sign letter to Stop CIA Persecutions.
- In July 2009, Obama sanctions the brutal crackdown of those marching for freedom in Iran and sides with the mullahcracy. He stands silent about the Iranian regime's mass executions, mass rape, and murder.
- July 2009: Obama plans to slash the U.S. nuclear arsenal.
- September 2009: Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton on Obama at the U.N.: "This is the most radical anti-Israel speech I can recall any president making...I have to say I was very shaken by this speech."
- October 2009: Obama offers millions in Muslim technology fund.
- November 2009, Fort Hood Jihad Coverup: Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe, Warns Against Turning Tragedy Into "Political Theater"
- November 2009: Obama offers the Taliban control of the Kandahar, Helmand, Oruzgan, Kunar, and Nuristan provinces, in return for a halt to the Taliban missile attacks on U.S. bases.
- November 2009: Obama reaches out to bloodthirsty jihadis in the Philippines.
- On Thanksgiving eve, Obama issues a special Hajj message to the world's Muslims.
- December 2009: Obama's "Non-Religious" White House Christmas and No Christmas Gifts for his Kids.
- February 2010: Obama names a Hafiz to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. "And as a hafiz of the Koran, [Hussain] is a respected member of the American Muslim community," Obama said in his message to the Doha meeting, using the Arabic world for someone who has memorized the Islamic holy book.
- February 2010: Obama cuts U.S. space program, orders NASA to work with Muslim countries
- February 2010: Covering up for jihadists in the White House.
- Obama's counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, Involved in Obama Passport Breach
- March 2010: Obama Obsession with Islam: Calls "entrepreneurship summit" with Muslims.
- April 2010: Libyan President Gaddafi Praises Obama: "Barakeh Obama is friend"; "He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported..."
- May 2010: Obama's Counterterrorism Adviser Calls Jihad "Legitimate Tenet of Islam."
- May 2010: White House Pro-Terrorism John Brennan Speechifies in Arabic, Equates Terrorists with Shoplifters, Lawmakers Call for his Firing.
- June 2010: Obama equivocates on the jihad warship convoy (affectionately named a "flotilla" by the media): Obama "Expressed a Deep Regret Over Loss of [Jihadist] Life"
- June 2010: Obama administration to Support Anti-Israel Resolution at U.N.
Pamela Geller is the editor and publisher of the Atlas Shrugs website and former associate publisher of the New York Observer. She is the author of The Post-American Presidency (coming July 27 from Simon & Schuster).