Liberals say numbers 1, 2, 12, 13, and 18 are racist

Liberal "hate watch" groups like the Anti-Defamation League used to have legitimacy when they fought obvious purveyors of injustice.  But now, especially when the organization is headed by Obama stooge Jonathan Greenblatt, the organization has simply become a mouthpiece for leftist advocacy:

... the ADL continued their longstanding liberal bent by mentioning partisan issues, including "the Supreme Court decisions allowing legislative prayer and free exercise rights for corporations; immigration reform; and racial bias in the criminal justice system[.] ...  Further, the ADL says that one of the biggest issues facing Jews is that, "The shooting deaths of African-Americans at the hands of police officers[.]"

For the ADL, that's the biggest threat: the leading cause of death for black men in less than 1% of killing of black men (we know what the other 99% are.)

In light of this change in focus, the ADL has become a cartoonish image of what it once was.  Witness its list of "hate" symbols, such as the numbers 1, 2, 12, 13, and 18.

12: The number 12 is a numeric symbol for Aryan Brotherhood-named racist prison gangs (as are the numbers 1 and 2 separately). Substituting letters for numbers, 12 equals AB, i.e., Aryan Brotherhood

13: The number 13 is a numeric symbol for the Aryan Circle, the large Texas-based racist prison gang. Substituting letters for numbers, 1 and 3 equals A and C, i.e., AC or Aryan Circle.

18: is a white supremacist alphanumeric code for Adolf Hitler (1=A and 8=H).

43: The number 43 is a numeric symbol used by members of the racist skinhead group Supreme White Alliance (SWA). If one substitutes numbers for the letters in SWA's initials (19, 23, 1), then adds those numbers together, the total is 43. [Come on, who spends time thinking about these things?]

100%: 100% is shorthand among white supremacists for "100% white,"

5 Words: 5 Words is a reference to a white supremacist slogan: "I have nothing to say."

Hate: ...the word "hate" itself is commonly used as a white supremacist symbol for tattoos and clothing. [So hate itself is a hate word. Perhaps we should refer to it as the "H" word.]

WP: WP is an acronym for the common white supremacist chant "White Power." [Or Washington Post.  Same thing?]

LOTIE: LOTIE is a Ku Klux Klan abbreviation for a "Lady Of The Invisible Empire," i.e., a female Klan member. [Know anyone named Lottie?]

21-2-12 : Members of the Unforgiven, a Florida-based racist prison gang, use the numeric symbol 21-2-12 as a sort of slogan. Substituting letters for numbers, 21 stands for U ("Unity"), 2 stands for B ("Brotherhood") and 12 stands for L ("Loyalty").

KABARK is a Ku Klux Klan acronym for "Konstantly Applied By All Regular Klansmen."

By the way, notice there aren't any acronyms for black or Hispanic hate groups here, like Black Lives Matter (BLM), or Muslim hate groups like ISIS?  No hate phrases like "Black Lives Matter" implying that other lives don't?  That's because for the Anti-Defamation League, there is only one kind of racism, perpetrated by whites.

That's why they spend so much time being offended by numbers that have to be deciphered by an enigma device rather than focusing on the primary enemy who is trying every day to kill Jews and Christians, all over the world (I call them R.M.s).

Ed Straker is the senior writer of Newsmachete.com.

Liberal "hate watch" groups like the Anti-Defamation League used to have legitimacy when they fought obvious purveyors of injustice.  But now, especially when the organization is headed by Obama stooge Jonathan Greenblatt, the organization has simply become a mouthpiece for leftist advocacy:

... the ADL continued their longstanding liberal bent by mentioning partisan issues, including "the Supreme Court decisions allowing legislative prayer and free exercise rights for corporations; immigration reform; and racial bias in the criminal justice system[.] ...  Further, the ADL says that one of the biggest issues facing Jews is that, "The shooting deaths of African-Americans at the hands of police officers[.]"

For the ADL, that's the biggest threat: the leading cause of death for black men in less than 1% of killing of black men (we know what the other 99% are.)

In light of this change in focus, the ADL has become a cartoonish image of what it once was.  Witness its list of "hate" symbols, such as the numbers 1, 2, 12, 13, and 18.

12: The number 12 is a numeric symbol for Aryan Brotherhood-named racist prison gangs (as are the numbers 1 and 2 separately). Substituting letters for numbers, 12 equals AB, i.e., Aryan Brotherhood

13: The number 13 is a numeric symbol for the Aryan Circle, the large Texas-based racist prison gang. Substituting letters for numbers, 1 and 3 equals A and C, i.e., AC or Aryan Circle.

18: is a white supremacist alphanumeric code for Adolf Hitler (1=A and 8=H).

43: The number 43 is a numeric symbol used by members of the racist skinhead group Supreme White Alliance (SWA). If one substitutes numbers for the letters in SWA's initials (19, 23, 1), then adds those numbers together, the total is 43. [Come on, who spends time thinking about these things?]

100%: 100% is shorthand among white supremacists for "100% white,"

5 Words: 5 Words is a reference to a white supremacist slogan: "I have nothing to say."

Hate: ...the word "hate" itself is commonly used as a white supremacist symbol for tattoos and clothing. [So hate itself is a hate word. Perhaps we should refer to it as the "H" word.]

WP: WP is an acronym for the common white supremacist chant "White Power." [Or Washington Post.  Same thing?]

LOTIE: LOTIE is a Ku Klux Klan abbreviation for a "Lady Of The Invisible Empire," i.e., a female Klan member. [Know anyone named Lottie?]

21-2-12 : Members of the Unforgiven, a Florida-based racist prison gang, use the numeric symbol 21-2-12 as a sort of slogan. Substituting letters for numbers, 21 stands for U ("Unity"), 2 stands for B ("Brotherhood") and 12 stands for L ("Loyalty").

KABARK is a Ku Klux Klan acronym for "Konstantly Applied By All Regular Klansmen."

By the way, notice there aren't any acronyms for black or Hispanic hate groups here, like Black Lives Matter (BLM), or Muslim hate groups like ISIS?  No hate phrases like "Black Lives Matter" implying that other lives don't?  That's because for the Anti-Defamation League, there is only one kind of racism, perpetrated by whites.

That's why they spend so much time being offended by numbers that have to be deciphered by an enigma device rather than focusing on the primary enemy who is trying every day to kill Jews and Christians, all over the world (I call them R.M.s).

Ed Straker is the senior writer of Newsmachete.com.