Debbie Wasserman Schultz just can't help herself
Debbie Wasserman Schulz just can’t help herself. When you’re not that bright, have a fair amount of political power (and did I mention not that bright?) things fall from your lips that are, well, idiotic.
In addition to her moderate intelligence (I’m being nice), she seems to have an urge – a passion if you will – to make dramatic statements about perfectly fine men in order to frame them as people who physically abuse women. It’s quite shocking how she makes these statements with a straight face.
What can I say? She has gift.
Recently, as many readers may know, she accused Governor Scott Walker of giving women “the back of his hand” among other vivid images (such as pulling them by their hair). Now it’s come to light that wasn’t the first time DWS uttered those words to describe a conservative governor.
Breitbart reports that in late August she said the same thing about Governor Rick Scott, accusing Scott of giving “the back of his hand.” In the video (embedded in the link) it appears she had her slap sound bit prepared ahead of time, just waiting for the right moment to spit it out.
I have several theories about DWS, including:
- She was abused by a man.
- She’s just not that bright.
- She cannot tell the difference between a violent man and a decent man.
- She has a bone to pick with men.
- She is immature.
- She is obsessed with framing conservative men as abusive.
- She’s a typical progressive who will say anything to whip up the base.
- She rubs people the wrong way and has been trying to compensate for being genuinely disliked throughout her life.
- She has mental problems.
What do you think? All of the above?