Hillary falls on her sword for Obama
Hillary Clinton's lame attempt to take the heat for President Obama's Benghazi debacle highlights the low standards this administration applies to itself. Five days after the attack, President Obama was still citing the film. Why?
Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions....In the wake of an attack, there is always "confusion," Clinton said.
Not involved, even five days afterward? Strange how a President and his Secretary of State don't speak about pressing security matters, even after a terrorist attack.
Shouldn't negligence and incompetence carry as severe a political penalty as a cover-up or a lie? Secretary Clinton's lame excuse only further confirms the absolute incompetence of the Obama Administration. Consider:
- The murders of four Americans, including a US ambassador, while a Secretary of State and a President reportedly don't share information for five days.
- A failed $860 billion stimulus.
- Shovel-ready jobs "not as ready as uh shovel-ready as we expected."
- Declining personal income.
- 26 million Americans being unemployed, marginally attached to the labor force, or involuntarily working part-time.
- 46.7 million Americans, more than the populations of Canada, Poland, Spain or Australia, now on food stamps.
- The number of children on food stamps at its highest level since 1980.
- The number of children living under the poverty line as high as it has ever been.
- Prices of gasoline, bread, ground meat, milk and sugar up dramatically.
- The waste of $90 billion dollars on a pork-laden green jobs brownout.
- Black unemployment hovering in the 14-16% range for over three years.
- Teen unemployment rate topping 20%.
- Median weeks' unemployed now higher than under any other President.
This administration is pure clown show and the guys that claim to care are very amused: