The 'Incomplete' Democratic National Convention
Yesterday a "news" reporter asked Barack Obama to grade himself for "fixing" the "bad situation" he inherited and President Obama gave himself an "incomplete." So here's a list of some things missing from the Democratic National Convention this week that also make it incomplete - see if you can think of any others:
1. A Debt Clock: $16 trillion as of Tuesday with $5.4 trillion added by the One himself.
2. The Democratic Donkey: Looks like Dems have decided not to show their asses this week - nothing but O's plastered everywhere in Charlotte. (Not to worry, Biden's on his way)
3. Attendees: Still trying to get enough bodies to fill Bank of America Stadium for the One's big speech. Spielberg said he needs at least a 2 hour delay to computer-generate that many people in an outdoor stadium. (The networks are still considering it)
4. Minority Women Governors: Sorry, Hispanic New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez said, "Once you've tried conservatism, you'll never go back." (Word on the street is that SC Governor Nikki Haley said, "She knew that all along)
5. Delegates from the 51st through 57th states.
6. "Yes We Did" signs and banners.
7. A former Democratic President that has not been impeached, accused of rape or "did not have sexual relations with that woman."
8. Jobs: Over 10% unemployment in Charlotte/Mecklenburg alone and 23 million Americans currently out of work or under-employed. (Evidently those stimulus jobs still aren't quite shovel-ready)
9. Anyone in America who can say we are better off today than when Barack Obama became President. (Current President and First Lady excluded)
10. Business owners who can honestly say, "They didn't build it."
11. Workers from Solyndra or the GM Plant in Janesville, Wisconsin.
12. Anyone from Braithwaite or Slidell Louisiana - still underwater, but not from their mortgages. (While a red state floats Obama seeks votes)
13. A list of the Obama administration's proud accomplishments that haven't cost the American taxpayers, their children and their grand-children billions of dollars.
14. A mention of "God" and "Pro-Israel" language in the Democrat Party Platform.
15. Hillary Clinton: She'll be there to accept the nomination in 2016 - but not in Podunk Carolina. (New York City is always nice this time of year)
16. Osama bin Laden: Does his mention from every speaker count? (OK, so he'll be there in spirit)
17. A President who has cut the deficit in half, lowered unemployment to 6%, put more Americans back to work, submitted any budget that got just one vote, stopped the rise of the oceans and healed the planet.
18. OK, your turn...Have fun!