Has Obama got plans for you. New York Times best selling author, Aaron Klein, reveals Obama's blueprint for transforming America if he gets his second term. Klein's newly released book, Fool Me Twice is a game changer. Despite exhaustive research and documentation, the left has already tried to dismiss his work as a "Hate book". Here is a WND highlight.
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health-care centers. A "federal solution" to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated "equitably" across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of Franklin Roosevelt's Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank: This entity would "evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance" and would finance "transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, waste water and other infrastructures."
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an "independent panel" in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat "global warming," fight global poverty, remedy "injustice," bolster the United Nations and step up use of "peacekeeping" deployments.
- A new "green" stimulus program and the founding of a federal "green" bank or "Energy Independence Trust," which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in "clean energy."
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health-care