Clinton Foundation's Dubious Dubai Donations

Sammy Benoit
What kind of Secretary of State will Hillary Clinton be?  Take a look at the fact that Both Bill and Hillary make tons of bucks from their extensive involvement with Dubai.

Why is that bad? Well besides being a leader in the movement to boycott Israel, Dubai is the "Hong Kong" of the Arab world. and major commerce and shipping point for the "business-side" of terrorism. Bill and Hilary are major friends of Dubai, to the point where the Clinton Foundation has established Scholarships at the American University of Dubai.

One of Clinton's Dubai Benefactors is  Minister Sheik Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum. One of the country's leading proponents of the boycott of Israel. The Sheik has urged the United Nations to approve the use of force against Israel to halt what he called the Jewish state's "butchery" of Palestinians, according to London's Financial Times.

I suppose that it is countries like Dubai that Hillary was talking about when she opined about "expanding world-wide diplomacy," because on top of the Duabi connections, the Clinton foundation  has also received money from the Iran-supporting Alavi Foundation.

On Dec. 19, 2008, at 2 p.m., the New York-based Alavi Foundation, which supports Iranian causes, contributed between $25,000 and $50,000 to the William J. Clinton Foundation. This can be best described as the ultimate chutzpah, for on the very same day, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York indicted the president of the Alavi Foundation, Farshid Jahedi, "on a charge of obstruction of justice for allegedly destroying documents required to be produced under a grand jury subpoena concerning the Alavi Foundation's relationship with Bank Melli Iran and the ownership of a Manhattan office building."

Alavi's contribution to Clinton came just two days after the Treasury Department also designated Alavi's partner, the New York-based ASSA Corp., as a terrorist entity, and the New York Southern District's attorney seized and forfeited its assets. According to the Treasury Department, "Assa ... continued to provide services to Bank Melli by maintaining Melli's interest in 650 Fifth Avenue Co. and transferring income from 650 Fifth Avenue Co. to Bank Melli." ASSA owned 650 Fifth Avenue Co. together with the Alavi Foundation. Incredibly, the government seized only 40% of the 36-story building controlled by ASSA, leaving the Alavi Foundation in charge of the remaining 60%.

As early as 1979, the foundation and its partner Bank Melli were recognized as procurement fronts for Iran's nuclear weapons program. Twenty years later, the U.S. government recognized Bank Melli as a vehicle controlled by the Iranian Government. [emphasis added] Source: Forbes Magazine:Clinton's Iranian Connection

Why hasn't the Senate Foreign Relations Committee asked Ms Clinton specific questions about these donations ? Not only is this an abrogation of their responsibilities but it may be placing the United States in danger.
What kind of Secretary of State will Hillary Clinton be?  Take a look at the fact that Both Bill and Hillary make tons of bucks from their extensive involvement with Dubai.

Why is that bad? Well besides being a leader in the movement to boycott Israel, Dubai is the "Hong Kong" of the Arab world. and major commerce and shipping point for the "business-side" of terrorism. Bill and Hilary are major friends of Dubai, to the point where the Clinton Foundation has established Scholarships at the American University of Dubai.

One of Clinton's Dubai Benefactors is  Minister Sheik Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum. One of the country's leading proponents of the boycott of Israel. The Sheik has urged the United Nations to approve the use of force against Israel to halt what he called the Jewish state's "butchery" of Palestinians, according to London's Financial Times.

I suppose that it is countries like Dubai that Hillary was talking about when she opined about "expanding world-wide diplomacy," because on top of the Duabi connections, the Clinton foundation  has also received money from the Iran-supporting Alavi Foundation.

On Dec. 19, 2008, at 2 p.m., the New York-based Alavi Foundation, which supports Iranian causes, contributed between $25,000 and $50,000 to the William J. Clinton Foundation. This can be best described as the ultimate chutzpah, for on the very same day, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York indicted the president of the Alavi Foundation, Farshid Jahedi, "on a charge of obstruction of justice for allegedly destroying documents required to be produced under a grand jury subpoena concerning the Alavi Foundation's relationship with Bank Melli Iran and the ownership of a Manhattan office building."

Alavi's contribution to Clinton came just two days after the Treasury Department also designated Alavi's partner, the New York-based ASSA Corp., as a terrorist entity, and the New York Southern District's attorney seized and forfeited its assets. According to the Treasury Department, "Assa ... continued to provide services to Bank Melli by maintaining Melli's interest in 650 Fifth Avenue Co. and transferring income from 650 Fifth Avenue Co. to Bank Melli." ASSA owned 650 Fifth Avenue Co. together with the Alavi Foundation. Incredibly, the government seized only 40% of the 36-story building controlled by ASSA, leaving the Alavi Foundation in charge of the remaining 60%.

As early as 1979, the foundation and its partner Bank Melli were recognized as procurement fronts for Iran's nuclear weapons program. Twenty years later, the U.S. government recognized Bank Melli as a vehicle controlled by the Iranian Government. [emphasis added] Source: Forbes Magazine:Clinton's Iranian Connection

Why hasn't the Senate Foreign Relations Committee asked Ms Clinton specific questions about these donations ? Not only is this an abrogation of their responsibilities but it may be placing the United States in danger.