As a service to our readers who might have felt too distracted by the evil Bushitler gang to pay much attention to anything else in last few years, here's what's happened in the news.
1. The North Koreans exploded a nuke. It looks like a fizzle. The Norks also tested three kinds of missiles. Kim Jong Il is still starving his own people. Meanwhile he is diverting resources from food to nukes, and preparing to export the latter to eager buyers in Tehran. Nobody is stopping him.
2. Ahmadinejad has been getting crazier. Remember him? The little guy with the big smile on TV? (Here's a picture). Iran now has missiles from China and North Korea. Islamic Revolutionary Guards watched Nork missiles being launched. One plane flight from Pyongyang could bring enough fissile material to Tehran to make their own nuclear factories unnecessary.
However, the CIA assures us there is no danger at all. Sane people might not agree with the spooks, but who listens to them?
3. Terrorists haven't bombed us since 9/11. But they've had a grand time blowing themselves up in London, Madrid, Thailand, Bali, Afghanistan, Baghdad, Mumbai, Israel and all over the Indian subcontinent. Britain's MI5 is trying to watch 1600 Islamist radicals in the UK. French cars are being burned every night. Danish cartoonists are still in hiding, and the Netherlands have expelled Ayaan Hirsi Ali for making the mad guys madder. All this is pure coincidence, and has nothing to do with the Bushitler gang, except for the parts they can be blamed for.
4. Kofi Annan, the Europeans and the Arabs still hate us. However, Europe is still letting the United States Navy defend its oil supplies. Thank heavens.
5. Nothing good has happened in Iraq. But now that the Democrats are back in Congress, it will already have been getting better. With Hillary in the offing, who knows what could be going right in the Middle East?
I trust this little summary will help you re—orient to reality. Welcome back.
James Lewis 11 21 06