The CFL Fraud

A compact fluorescent light (CFL) on the ceiling burst and started a fire in a home in Hornell, N.Y. December 23, 2010.  "Those are the lights everybody's been telling us to use," said Joe Gerych, Steuben County Fire Inspector.  "It blew up like a bomb. It spattered all over."  Fire Chief Mike Robbins said the blaze destroyed the room where the fire started and everything in it, and the rest of the house suffered smoke and water damage.  The Arkport Village Fire Department as well as the North Hornell Fire Department required about 15 minutes to put out the fire. Link"Bulb explodes without warning," reported NBCactionnews.com, May 21, 2010.  "Tom and Nancy Heim were watching TV recently, when Tom decided to turn on the floor lamp next to his recliner chair.  'I heard this loud pop...I saw what I thought was smoke, coming out of the top of the floor lamp,' says Tom.  Nancy suddenly found glass in her lap. ...(Read Full Article)

COMMENTS ON AMERICANTHINKER

RECENT VIDEOS