The Most Open Administration in HistoryBy Eileen F. Toplansky
In 1939, Konrad Heiden, an influential Jewish journalist and historian of the Weimar Republic and Nazi eras, wrote The New Inquisition. In the introduction to this book, Hendrik Willem Van Loon wrote:
Adolf Hitler, I regret to say, does not yet belong to history in the accepted sense of the word. He is still making history and apparently will continue to do so for a great many years to come. Yet I have a feeling that the future historians will attribute his unparalleled triumphs over the forces of democracy to his marvelous gift for handling that most recent and deadly of all weapons -- wholesale propaganda.
Even today... we can follow his career and understand his success by making a study of his propagandistic methods, for it is only along that line that he has shown any sort of originality of thought [.]
[Hitler] fully comes up to our worst expectations; for propaganda... has nothing whatsoever to do with even an approximation to the truth. On the contrary, the Truth, as such, is completely disregarded as an outworn and contemptible form of Jewish-Christian-Democratic sentimentalism. 'Feed the people your own lies,' the Fuhrer proclaims... 'But be careful to feed them your lies so insistently and so persistently that in the end they are bound to believe you. Once you have reached that point, there is nothing more to fear, for then the whole world is at your mercy."
Consider that we have a president whose word simply cannot be trusted. Alan Caruba calls him a "Wannabe Dictator" and Obama's own words prove the case. He bypasses Congress at every turn and his executive orders "grant [him] total power over every aspect of life in America in the event of an emergency or attack." Additionally Obama has learned well the import of Hitler's comment that "all propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."
Additionally, Obama is just fine with
• A Department of Justice memo outlining his plan to kill American citizens at will.
• A Marxist aversion to capitalism, the engine that has made America so successful.
• An unrelenting assault on rich people, while hypocritically taking their donations for his own use and all the while actually threatening the livelihood of the middle class.
• A constant and unremitting debt that threatens to destroy the fabric of this country. In this clip Ronald Reagan "warned us about Obama." since it is completely unsustainable for any country to maintain such debt.
• Deluging the country with immigration reform that threatens to add at least seven million people to Obamacare.
• The continuing breach of law in order to bring undocumented people into the Democratic party, a crass and boldfaced move if ever there was one.
• The incremental effort to disarm American citizens.
• Stonewalling on Benghazi.
• Prevaricating about the Fast and Furious debacle.
• The hollowing out of the military, which can only serve to weaken the United States from defending itself.
• Showing more allegiance to United Nations decisions than those in the best interests of the United States.
• Appointments whose antisemitic stench is now out in the open. Unlike Hitler, who openly endorsed anti-Semitism, Obama knowingly associates himself with countless antisemites, i.e., Jeremiah Wright, Rashid Khalidi, Samantha Powers, Bill Ayers, Louis Farrakhan. He takes no steps to disavow himself from these associations.
Obama's lies about Obamacare are legion. For years, Betsy McCaughey, former lieutenant governor of New York, has been warning of the coming disaster known as Obamacare. In her latest book Beating Obamacare: Your Handbook for Surviving the New Health Care Law, we learn about all the dire consequences of a law that Obama hailed as good for America. Obama lied when he claimed that Obamacare would actually reduce premiums; the IRS now explains that Obamacare will cost families at least $20,000 per year.
Increasingly, Americans are getting very concerned with the fact that Obama advocates a "Civilian National Security Force." It is "well known among dictators... that a private army is necessary to control the great unwashed masses over which they force their rule." In fact, a little-known provision about this security force in Obamacare should alarm many people as evidenced in this You Tube clip.
Equally chilling is the fact that "the Obama administration has been buying and storing vast amounts of ammunition in recent months, with the Department of Homeland Security just placing another order for an additional 21.6 million rounds." Answers are not forthcoming and the Department of Homeland Security "illegally blacked out information on a solicitation after attention started being directed toward them." The firepower that the DHS has stockpiled since last spring would be sufficient "to shoot every American about five times."
As Erik Rush has stated "far more dangerous and terrifying than Obama's utter disregard for the Constitution is the abject treason of this president." According to Rush, Obama has met with the Chinese "to find out if the Chinese [are] open to a land and resource swap for debt forgiveness." This would translate into the Chinese obtaining American land in payment of the U.S. debt to China.
Thus, 'by his incessant and endlessly repeated campaign of slander and despicable innuendo, Hitler had at last done what he had set out to do.' Meanwhile, what have we -- the people of the western democracies -- done to counteract this danger and what are we doing today to protect ourselves against the campaign of detraction which is now being directed against us?
We continue to prattle sweetly about Free Speech and allow heavy booted boys in foreign uniforms to insult the memory of George Washington...
by our willful indulgence... we are directly contributing toward the success of that enemy within our gates who openly boasts of his intentions to destroy the form of government under which we have now lived for a century and a half [.]
This small volume of Konrad Heiden... is the sort of book which every American should read but which few so far have taken the trouble to read because 'such things could not possibly happen over here!'
This is exactly what all decent Germans said, only six short years ago. But they have lived to see the day when the fair name of their country has been turned into a byword of contempt [.]
The only thing that Obama has been honest about is his desire to bring change. Had more Americans inquired what kind of change, Obama would never have made it to the White House.
If the House of Representatives does not retain Republican control in 2014, there will be no stopping Obama. He won't need his executive orders any longer and his power will be untrammeled. It can happen here.
Only 74 years ago, the warning siren was sounded and ultimately ignored. As Obama continues his travesties upon America, will Americans finally wake up? Or are we doomed to see Obama's lies, stealth, and wickedness bring down this experiment in freedom known as the United States of America?
Eileen can be reached at email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON