September 16, 2012
A Plan to Stop the Islamization of the World is at HandBy John K. Press
Muslim riots spreading across the world in denunciation of our freedom of speech are just the tip of the iceberg. In Egypt, Sudan, Bangladesh, Thailand and elsewhere, a slow steady extermination and subjugation of non-Muslims gets waged daily. The number one baby name in England is Mohammed. Clearly we have a situation that requires action. Fortunately, the tool for defeating this threat is at hand.
Stop The Islamization of Nations (SION) is the most august body confronting Islam in the world today. And, on September 11th, 2012, as fires raged at the American embassy in Egypt, they held their first annual International Freedom Defense Congress (IFDC). The prominent anti-jihadists, Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, head SION. You may have seen them on Fox News and CNN. You may have heard of their massive demonstrations against the Ground Zero Mosque. But their organization, SION, has many chapters and equally impressive members.
At the recent IFDC, across the street from the United Nations in New York City, in addition to European nations, representatives of India, Israel, Malaysia, and Egypt's Coptic community spoke. The former US ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, had to cancel. But, the Swedish artist whose cartoon ignited the early worldwide Islamic rage against freedom of speech, Lars Vilks, did speak. Equally prestigious experts in legal strategy, research, and politics also educated us. Clearly, SION is the leading international body confronting the challenge of Islam in the world today.
Herein lays both the solution and the challenge in fighting the expansion of Islamic domination of the world. The speeches were incredible and informative. And, more than ever, we do need platforms for such speakers. However, in the end, this International Freedom Defense Congress only produced speeches. As other "congresses" the International Freedom Defense Congress need to formulate specific policies to enact in the fight against encroaching Islam.
An official IFDC policy platform would provide an incredibly valuable tool for anti-jihad organizers in all nations. We could press western political parties to either adopt or reject the platform. It would provide a way to rate politicians. Forming a international group of political parties and politicians who had adopted the planks would give muscle to this coherent action plan. In SION we have a respected body capable of promoting planks worldwide. All we need do is formulate the policy planks.
The following policy planks were culled from the speeches at SION's International Freedom Defense Congress of Sept 11th, 2012:
1) The IFDC stands for the immediate halt of immigration by Muslims into western nations.
2) The IFDC promotes regular inventories of mosques in the West to look for pro-violence materials. Furthermore, we support surveillance of mosques where more than 5 % of the materials advocate violence.
3) The IFDC denounces all violence.
4) The IFDC denounces the violation of any rights or the harassment of any peaceful Muslim citizens in the West.
5) To make clear that we oppose the cultural blindness of multiculturalism and are not racist, the IFDC promotes the words "culturism" (the opposite of multiculturalism) and "culturist." Recognizing the importance of diversity, we are a culturist movement, not a racist one.
6) The IFDC supports culturist profiling at airports and in hiring practices when national security and public safety could be compromised.
7) The IFDC advocates deportation hearings against non-citizens who promote Jihad in our nations.
8) The IFDC calls for the immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West. And, the IFDC proposes to make foreign funding of mosques in non-Islamic nations illegal.
9) The IFDC calls for curriculum and Islam related memorials and museums to describe the violent tactics of Muhammad and the 1,400-year conflict between Islam and non-Islamic nations and peoples.
10) The IFDC calls for a halt of foreign aid to Islamic nations.
11) The IFDC denounces the use of Sharia-based law in any western court or nation.
To be sure, these platform planks will engender difficult debates. Some will be removed. Some will be added. The order of the planks itself will require discussion. And we will have to work tirelessly to agree upon wording. But that is what congresses do. And the International Defense of Freedom Congress is the body to do just this.
We can either wait for next the September 11th meeting of the International Freedom Congress or we can hold a special session. This official SION gathering could also happen on - line. In that spirit, as a concerned reader you can contribute now by helping to identify the most controversial planks that SION's congress will need to vote on.
At this point, the violent riots across the world have alerted the non-Islamic world to the nature of the threat it faces. In SION's congress we have a respected body able to promulgate a response worldwide. All we need now is a coherent and specific set of policies to offer non-Islamic nations.
Note: John Press is not an officer of AFDI/SIOA or SION, and this article is entirely his own summation of the SION conference, not an official SION statement. His program summary is also his own opinion, not official SION or AFDI/SIOA positions
FOLLOW US ON